- Full hydrocarbon capabilities.
- TPH results include qualitative description
of chromatographic patterns.
- Flexibility to analyze target lists or sum
carbon ranges that are different from our routine templates, including
BAAQMD 33 with CS2 extraction.
- Ability to achieve state mandated
sensitivities for TPH(d/mo) water matrix using 40 ml VOAs
- Ability to perform EPA 5035 (“Encore”)
analyses for volatile hydrocarbons.
- Availability of both ‘in-a-vial’ and ‘column-style’
silica gel clean up, with QC
- Ability to analyze extractable aliphatic
and aromatic hydrocarbons per TPHCWG and MA DEP specifications. Proven
ability to separate C6-C35 (benzene to PAH) aromatics from C6-C35
- Ability to quantitatively distinguish
‘petroleum’ from ‘animal / vegetable’ (non-petroleum) O&G by the use
of 418.1 without silica gel clean up followed by repeated silica gel clean
ups to a constant TRPH value. Quantitative confirmation available using IR
spectroscopy or derivitization followed by FAME analysis
- Drinking water, fresh & marine surface & ground water,
effluent, storm water run off, waste water, soils, sludge, solids,
petroleum liquids, plant & animal tissue, food, wine and other
matrices can be tested.